If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any personal information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required personal information, we may not be able to provide you with services that can be offered on our Site.
You must be 13 or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is over 13 years of age, to register as a member or to use the Site and Services. If you are under the applicable age, you can use the Site under the supervision of your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms of Service. However, you must be 13 years or older to use this Site. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
USER SUBMITTED INFORMATION
When you become a user of our sites, during the registration process you will provide us with requested information which are your Username, email address, password and gender. Only your UserName and Sex is automatically displayed on the Site. for all other personal details, which you Provided in your profile, you can decide whether to be displayed on the Site. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including:
- To allow you to log in to your profile using a secret password so that you may fully utilize the services provided on the website,
- To allow us, if necessary, to contact you for customer service,
- To allow us to send you a confirmation email upon joining that makes it more difficult for third-party "spammers" to abuse our registration process.
INFORMATION WE GET WHILE YOU USE OUR SERVICES
We collect Website usage information as you navigate through this Website and use the features within. We may use this data to tailor the visitor's experience to our Website. We sometimes aggregate certain information, including but not limited to, IP address, Log information, Location information, Cookies and anonymous identifiers and the types of Devices/systems and browsers of users. We use these information we collect to better understand the user population of our Website, identify subject areas of interest, determine whether the Website is designed to work with the computer settings of a majority of our visitors and improve our web content, navigation, and overall visitor experience.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise make available any of your personal information without your permission, except as provided for as follows:
- We may disclose the information to employees or third parties who perform services on our behalf in connection with the Website and have a need to access the information in connection with those services.
- We may disclose information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information that you have posted on the Website or otherwise provided to us.
- We may be compelled to surrender information to legal authorities without express user consent if presented with a court order or similar legal order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction.
- In the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of this Website or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through this Website, we may disclose personal user information to our affected business partners or legal authorities.
- We may use information in your profile without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as aggregating how many people might be interested in a product/service and personalizing advertisements and promotions so that we can display them to you on the Website and in our email communications which helps you receive more relevant advertising, while maintaining your privacy.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES